Tuesday, May 17, 2011

And the winner is....

WESTON RED BARN FARM!!!!!



Brian and I went last week to look at the Red Barn Farm in Weston, Missouri. We were thrilled to speak to the owner Steve Fry about the possibility of having our wedding there. It proved to be everything we were looking for and more. I am so excited to marry Brian in such a unique and beautiful setting! Here are some pics I took while we were there:

Some of the gorgeous countryside.

I can't wait to see it when all of the leaves have changed!

Behind the barn is the apple orchard that we will get married in. You walk through the apple orchard and then there is a clearing for your ceremony site. LOVE IT!

This is the back of the barn where the reception will be held. Please IGNORE the tractors. They will not be attending the wedding! ;)

This is the entrance into the back of the barn. It is very open and has amazing views of the farm. Once again, please ignore the tractors and imagine a rustic, vintage, fall decor in the gorgeous barn!

I am 100% in love with these twinkle lights on the ceiling. I'm thinking this could be potential for the head table and dance floor area...not for sure yet though.

These are some of the chairs they have there. I really liked the brown ones with the arm rests! Very vintage, but I also love the white and brown folding chairs too! Much better than the typical metal folding chairs...Brian laughed when I took this pic, but I feel it's important to do in order to help me remember it all! lol.

This is a really neat and very old piano that is at the venue. Surprisingly it is still in decent shape and even in tune. I plan on using it to either hold pictures on top or perhaps be staged as the cake table or hold the wedding favors! Oh the possibilities!

More of the pretty countryside at the farm. You can see the hayride tractor in this picture too!


As you can see, I am absolutely in love with every last detail and idea I have for this venue. I have a complete notebook full of decoration ideas...mason jars, pumpkins, candles, vintage frames, lights, lace tablecloths, etc, etc, etc!

I can't WAIT to get started! :)



~Amanda~




No comments:

Post a Comment